- The frame is not included, only the poster.
- Our prints are manufactured in the US, Canada, UK, Spain, or Latvia, depending on your shipping location.
- Our posters are shipped in cardboard triangles instead of typical tubes, which allows for plastic-free packaging.
- Our wall art is printed on premium, thick (189 gsm), giclée-quality matte paper, with high-resolution printers.
- The largest size (24×36 inches) is the most common poster size, which means that you’ll be able to find the correct frame very easily.
All of our posters are processed for shipping within 1-5 business days (on average, 1.5 days).
- United States, Canada, UK, and EU: 3-10 business days.
- Australia, NZ, Japan, and Brazil: 5-20 business days.
- Everywhere else: 10-20 business days.
- We don’t offer shipping upgrades.
Statistics About the Camino De Santiago (Camino Via de la Plata) Hiking Trail
- Start point: Sevilla, Spain
- End point: Santiago de Compostela, Spain
- Total distance: 980 km / 608 miles
- Total altitude gain/loss: 11 796 m / 38 701 ft
- Highest point: 1260 m / 4134 ft (Padornelo)
- Countries crossed: Spain
- Regions crossed: Andalucia, Extremadura, Castilla y León, Galicia
- Time to finish: Usually 6-8 weeks
- Best time to hike: April – November