- The frame is not included, only the poster.
- Our prints are manufactured in the US, Canada, UK, Spain, or Latvia, depending on your shipping location.
- Our posters are shipped in cardboard triangles instead of typical tubes, which allows for plastic-free packaging.
- Our wall art is printed on premium, thick (189 gsm), giclée-quality matte paper, with high-resolution printers.
- The largest size (24×36 inches) is the most common poster size, which means that you’ll be able to find the correct frame very easily.
All of our posters are processed for shipping within 1-5 business days (on average, 1.5 days).
- United States, Canada, UK, and EU: 3-10 business days.
- Australia, NZ, Japan, and Brazil: 5-20 business days.
- Everywhere else: 10-20 business days.
- We don’t offer shipping upgrades.
Statistics About the Rota Vincentina (Historical Way)
- Start point: Santiago do Cacém, Portugal
- End Point: Cabo de Sao Vicente, Portugal
- Total distance: 263 km / 163 miles
- Total altitude gain/loss: 3061 m / 10 042 ft
- Highest point: 234 m / 1062 ft (Sao Domingos)
- Time to finish: Usually 11-15 days
- Best time to hike: March – November