- The frame is not included, only the poster.
- Our prints are manufactured in the US, Canada, UK, Spain, or Latvia, depending on your shipping location.
- Our posters are shipped in cardboard triangles instead of typical tubes, which allows for plastic-free packaging.
- Our wall art is printed on premium, thick (189 gsm), giclée-quality matte paper, with high-resolution printers.
- The largest size (24×36 inches) is the most common poster size, which means that you’ll be able to find the correct frame very easily.
All of our posters are processed for shipping within 1-5 business days (on average, 1.5 days).
- United States, Canada, UK, and EU: 3-10 business days.
- Australia, NZ, Japan, and Brazil: 5-20 business days.
- Everywhere else: 10-20 business days.
- We don’t offer shipping upgrades.
Statistics About the Te Araroa (The Long Pathway) Hiking Trail
- Start point: Cape Reinga, New Zealand
- End point: Bluff, New Zealand
- Total distance: 3000 km / 1894 miles
- Total altitude gain/loss: 77 243 m / 253 421 ft
- Highest point: 1925 m / 6315 ft (Stag Saddle)
- Countries crossed: New Zealand
- Time to finish: Usually 17-22 weeks
- Best time to hike: October – March