- The frame is not included, only the poster.
- Our prints are manufactured in the US, Canada, UK, Spain, or Latvia, depending on your shipping location.
- Our posters are shipped in cardboard triangles instead of typical tubes, which allows for plastic-free packaging.
- Our wall art is printed on premium, thick (189 gsm), giclée-quality matte paper, with high-resolution printers.
- The largest size (24×36 inches) is the most common poster size, which means that you’ll be able to find the correct frame very easily.
All of our posters are processed for shipping within 1-5 business days (on average, 1.5 days).
- United States, Canada, UK, and EU: 3-10 business days.
- Australia, NZ, Japan, and Brazil: 5-20 business days.
- Everywhere else: 10-20 business days.
- We don’t offer shipping upgrades.
Statistics About the Laugavegur Hiking Trail
- Start point: Landmannalaugar, Iceland
- End point: þórsmörk (Thorsmork), Iceland
- Total distance: 55 km / 34 miles
- Total altitude gain/loss: 1795 m / 5889 ft
- Highest point: 1141 m / 3743 ft (Hrafntinnusker)
- Countries crossed: Iceland
- Points of Interest: Friðland að Fjallabaki (Fjallabak), þórsmörk (Thorsmork)
- Time to finish: Typically 2-4 days
- Record: 9 hours
- Best time to hike: June – September